Monday, December 22, 2008

We got our new washer and dryer delivered! Yay! I'm so very excited that I don't have to drag our loads of clothes downstairs, get in my car, and go borrow someone else's appliances. Mom and Dad, I really appreciate that you let us borrow your washers and dryers for a few weeks, but I'm so happy to have our own again! Those delivery guys meant business too...they called at 6:45 AM and let us know that they'd be there in 20 minutes. They had our old appliances out the door, the new appliances upstairs, and got everything hooked up in like 30 minutes. The new ones are so nice...they even sing a little song when you start them up. Man, that beats the daylights out of the screaming that our old dryer did. They're quiet, they get our stuff super clean, and they're pretty quick too! I know you may think it's kinda sad that we're so excited over a new washer and dryer...but you must have never heard the old dryer!
Here's a pic of our new babies :) Oh how I love them!

No comments: