Saturday, November 1, 2008

This Blog Thing...

Ok, so it seems like everyone has a blog these days, and I just love it! I never really wanted a blog before because it seemed like quite a bit of work, but I've found that this blogging thing is actually really addictive...kind of like Facebook (Kelly, thanks again for that one!).

So here goes...for those of you who have missed a few years, let me catch you up. Ryan and I met in January 2004 and dated for about 2 years before we got engaged. We were engaged for about 2 years and were recently married on March 1, 2008. In the meantime, I had been going to school to get my Bachelor's of Science degree at Concordia University in Austin, TX and Ryan has been doing operations management for Gold's Gyms. He also is an avid golfer, and eventhough he probably won't admit it, he's very good!

We recently moved back to the DFW area because we really wanted to be closer to our family and friends. Family is a huge part of our lives and it was difficult to be as involved as we would like when we lived in Austin. Needless to say, we're so excited to be back! At home, we have our own little family...a German Shepherd mix named Maverick, a Siberian Husky named Goose, and a fat orange tabby cat named Tigger.

All right...there's our first posting! Yay!
Hopefully there will be many more postings to come!

No comments: