Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I was under the impression that this year (23) would be...well...kinda boring. I mean, how fun is it really to turn 23? My wonderful hubby had something quite different in mind! We started with dinner at Hibachi, a trip to one of my favorite stores-Petland!, then dessert on the evening of my birthday. This was all my choice and exactly what I wanted to do since I'd had some recent minor surgery on my back. The next day, Ryan had a whole party planned at my parents' house, complete with some surprise out-of-town guests, then a late night out, which I haven't had in a very long time. Not everyone could come, but we still had a blast and I am so grateful for those that could make it. Thank you everyone, it really meant a lot and I had a very happy birthday! Hopefully this is the great start to a great year.
Too bad Ryan, Andrew, and Kelly all had to get up at 6 am this morning after staying up past 2 am! Andrew and Kelly had to head back to Austin to meet Kelly's parents and Ryan had to drive to Kansas for his first Nationwide Tour qualifying event. Please keep Ryan in your thoughts and prayers-we hope for safe travel and that he does the very best that he can! Good luck baby, I love you!

1 comment:

ryanmiller said...

Thanks baby, I love you too!