Sunday, January 4, 2009

Brittany and Grandma Update

Thank you all very much for your prayers and support regarding my Grandma Hill and my sister Brittany.
It was nearly unbelievable when my sister called the other day and let us know that the biopsy showed that the mass in her liver was not malignant. They are not going to have to put her through chemo/radiation (her health is already in a fragile state) and they're not going to have to do a liver transplant. That was just absolutely wonderful news! They're still going to remove her spleen as it swells and causes her a lot of pain, but that is most certainly better than having a liver transplant. Please continue to pray for her as she goes through the consults with her doctors and gets her treatment plans set up.
As for Grandma, her mastectomy is tomorrow, so please keep her and my Grandpa in your prayers. I will let you all know how she is doing later this week.

No comments: